Do you have an output you would like to promote?
We would like to share the outputs of the Centre and our fantastic community more widely. This could be using the Centre’s social media platforms, website and more. To help us do this we need to know what you are doing.
Complete this simple form to tell us about it.
What outputs are we interested in?
- Academic research papers
- Policy outputs
- Conference attendance, especially keynote speeches, presentations
- Workshop attendance, especially if you arrange and host a workshop
- Any training activities
- Any meetings with end users of our research (e.g. the public, policy makers, government officials, NGOs etc.)
- Funding awards
- Prizes, promotion or recognition (individuals or teams)
- New jobs or PhD studentships linked to the Centre
- Visits made between Centre partners
- Anything you think is worth promoting
It really can be anything you think is worth disseminating, if you are not sure we still want to hear from you.
All you need to do is fill in the form
The longer lead in time the more we are able to do to support you (e.g. we can help you with a more time consuming dissemination outputs like a blog, vlog or to produce an infographic). We can give you advice on how best to reach a certain target audience.
We will contact you for further information by email and will check content with you as needed.
Not part of the Centre but have an output to share?
You can still use the form to tell us about your output and as appropriate we will share it more widely with the Centre community.
Let’s disseminate more of the great work of the Centre for IMPACT.